ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy & affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series B company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic & talented people to join our team of doers & builders.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, & are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, & were proud to be working with 1,800+ businesses across the country!
Why Field Partnerships @ Human Interest?
We are a rocket ship & Partnerships is a KEYinitiative for the company this year. We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, & self-motivated sales professional who lives by the 10X rule. You'll be accelerating up our partnerships to help us exponentially reach more small & medium businesses across the United States. We are looking for a Field Partnership Account Manager multiple locations who will build & amplify our relationship with HRIS partners, benefit brokers, CPA's & financial advisors.This role requires a jack/jane-of-all-trades mentality that is proactive & can create their own solutions when needed, & adapt to additional responsibilities which will span across sales, business development, campaigns, & relationship management. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Build referral relationships face to face with tech partners, human capital management partners, benefit brokers, CPA's & financial advisors in the field who work with SMB.
- Create & build strategic referral networks & partnerships focused on overachieving a lead & sales number.
- You are a highly motivated, accountable, individual contributor & relationship builder, who can operate in a fast moving environment.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to manage & solve operational partnership issues. Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing Legal & Finance to resolve emerging issues before they become problems.
- Innovating & rolling out diverse & differentiated sales initiatives in conjunction with Partner Marketing, including creating joint campaigns with partners (e.g, educational events, email, webinars, etc.)
- Work with partners to develop go-to-market strategies & execute demand-generation activities.
- Work with partners to establish & track business goals & performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline & revenue generation.
- Its a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
- Sales leadership potential if you're ready for it!
What you bring to the role
- 2+ years of relevant experience (territory sales & business development).
- 2+ years of closing experience.
- Experience building relationships with CPA's, payroll companies, HR consultants & benefit brokers.
- Excellent interpersonal & cross-functional skills you have the ability to think & communicate creatively, thoughtfully, & on your feet with diverse technical & non-technical team members.
- Experience in managing a remote geographic territory & utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Build instant credibility & rapport.
- Strategic thinker & tactical executor able to shift from big picture to detailed operations quickly & effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts & drive for excellence.
- Technically savvy & familiarity using Salesforce to manage sales cycles.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Slack, Salesforce.com.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits & perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans as well as dental & vision insurance. Several options with medical premiums fully paid for by the company
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter & gym benefits.
- Competitive salary with a monthly unlimited commission plan.
- Expense reimbursement.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks & drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats & outings.
Diversity & inclusion help us do better as a business, & we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome & accepted. We're proactive & purposeful in prioritizing diversity & inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products & services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.