About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, & committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team & seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, & getting things right. This is not a go-to-your-cubicle workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication & collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering on our public websites, our native apps, platforms & services as well as continuous integration tooling that makes us happy & efficient.
- Love crafting beautiful & performant consumer facing experiences
- Care deeply about code aesthetics & process
- Be a great software engineer with passion for best practices & design patterns
- Write simple, comprehensible & maintainable code
- Be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with other engineers & solving problems as a team
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Have deep experience using one or more of any leading frameworks
- Experience of working in environments that use at least one of PHP, Python or Node at scale
- Have effectively operated a consumer-facing commerce stack
- You are familiar with web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML etc) & version management with Git
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment & are looking to grow personally & wear new hats as we scale.
- You have experience with AWS and/or Terraform & Ansible provisioning
- You have have ambitions to improve your existing Node or Python skills
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- You have passion for automation (CI/CD) & Docker
We believe in using the right tool for the job, rather than adhering to any given platform. Our production systems currently use Node, Python, Java/Groovy & React/Redux/Nextjs. We use AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Datadog & AWS as backing services but with your insights any of that may change if theres a good enough business reason.
Good to know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- A plethora of office snacks (healthy & otherwise)
- Generous pension match
- Once-a-week company lunches
- Professional development budget (allocated through HR & managers)
- Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly 'battery recharge' days, with a focus on wellbeing
- Open to full or part-time remote work in the UK (by agreement)
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.