About Noodle Partners
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees & 35% of graduate-level certificates & degrees. Its also getting increasingly competitive, as more & better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically & elegantly, creating programs that students cant wait to tell their friends about & that their professors want to teach.
Noodle Partners helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, & joy. Thats why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined.
We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, & random experts. We know that online learning has the potential to transform higher education. If youre a fellow traveler, come join us!
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, & bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees & dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks & drinks
In 2018, Noodle Partners signed more new university partners than all of our competitors combined. It wasnt easy, & the University Partnerships team (team UP) is the group responsible for that growth!
Now were looking to add a senior-level business development pro to oversee a portfolio of B2U efforts for Noodle Partners. As a member of the University Partnerships team, this role will have a substantial impact on the companys growth in 2020 & beyond.
Noodle Partners performs because we work well together. We do everything we can to keep the jerks out, & weve been successful at that. We believe in candor, collaboration, & respect for one another. We also believe in winning.
Responsibilities & Duties
- First & foremost, youre a team player. Were a fast-moving company, which makes the people & the relationships we create the most important part
- With your team, you will study & help flesh out a market map of prospective university clients across the country
- We will identify & engage with prospective clients, at various senior levels across respective universities (Chair, Dean, Provost, President)
- You initiate new client opportunities & work to actively develop opportunities from a lead to a signed contract
- Youll work to expand existing relationships across campus after the initial contract is in place
- Youll also work with your colleagues across the business to enhance our product, service & overall our ability to expand access to & decrease the cost of higher education
- Youll have fun, & we mean that! We work hard & play hard, & we are looking for the next person that joins us to like to work & play too.
Qualifications & Skills
The candidate will have senior leadership experience in prospecting, selling, & contracting multi-million dollar deals
The candidate has experience with long-cycle sales. Patience & savvy org navigation is a must!
Having higher ed experience will be very helpful in this role, but its not required
Having been in a fast-growth startup will also be very helpful, but not required
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.