Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Who We Are
Were a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company & product worth talking about & aim to introduce customers, prospects, & partners to Yexts products & services. We are hyper-connected & always on, & always passionate about what we do.
Who You Are
Were currently on the hunt to add an amazing Internal Communications Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to an internal communications strategy & cultural program, but understands the tech space & is passionate about providing a unique & engaging experience for our employees around the world. The individual were seeking for this position understands the power of internal communications, & how crucial the Yext brand is to our organization, & is excited about for opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class marketing team.
Youre a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, & always apply polish to your output. Youre excited about technology, & you love getting others just as excited. Youre a fast learner with a passion to keep Yexters deeply connected to the business priorities & values of the organization.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will manage & drive the internal global content strategy, research, scheduling & publication for all internal communication channels. You are an excellent communicator, are highly strategic about messaging, timing, & communication channels.
The right person for this role is an excellent writer & communicator; is highly strategic about messaging, timing, & communications channels; is deadline-driven; & is a great collaborator & confident in garnering commitment & cooperation from others at all levels. If you are someone who understands how strategic internal communications can drive both culture & business needs, then this is a great role for you.
- Communicate the Yext vision to engage & inspire 1,000+ employees. Connect employees to Yexts mission, strategies, values, culture & strategic priorities & equip all employees to be ambassadors of Yext.
- Analyze current internal communication channels, & improve content, programs, & engagement across the organization.
- Execute content creation & implement communication plans to prioritize immediate content needs
- Align employees & help them understand goals, programs, processes, & organizational elements to enable them to do their jobs well & understand what is happening within their business & the broader organization
- Consult with stakeholders to align goals & messages by working alongside inspiring executives, leaders, & employees within all areas of the Yext business including marketing, sales, operations, product development, HR etc.
- Cultivate a voice & sense of humor for the business unit, & measure efforts around internal communications to continuously improve & grow
- Design structure & timing of internal messages through a variety of communication mediums. Build & deliver messages that resonate with diverse audiences
- Manage a content review & governance process to improve quality & consistency of content
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with a strategic approach to messaging & tailoring communications to your audience.
- Influence key messages across the organization that are leveraged for a variety of exciting & informative events
- Bachelors degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing, social media, PR, or communications-based role
- Exceptional written communication skills & attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects & competing priorities
- Ability to manage up & work with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, & organized
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, & project management skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.