Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence & information that combats threats & adversaries. The companys sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, & human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises & the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats & build insider threat programs, enhance corporate & physical security, improve executive protection, & address vendor risk & supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
This role is for a resourceful all-source analyst to conduct web-based research & produce executive level intelligence reports on an array of topics, in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
What you will do:
- Identify & produce risk reports on behalf of customers & business verticals
- Analyze high volumes of content from both the surface & unindexed areas of the internet, assessing potential risks to customers.
- Quickly understand & deliver on company & customer requirements
- Support special engagements with timely review of internal datasets requiring analyst review
What you will bring:
- Translate a wide variety of collected data sets from deep & dark web sources
- Identify, transcribe, & summarize pertinent factual information on behalf of a wide range of customers.
- Work within a larger analyst team to provide peer review for accuracy & quality checks on all tactical level intelligence reports.
- Review raw data requiring an advanced capability to perform translation, transcription, & interpretation.
- Great to Have: Language proficiency in one of the following: Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, German, or Turkish. If you dont see your language in the list, you should still apply because our language requirements can change at any time.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, & role responsibilities. Additional perks include health & welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives & employee events.