At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As part of our Berlin-based Marketing Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for availability & reliability of dashboards to deliver detailed insights into our customer behaviour & business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- Further improve & design our Marketing BI cloud architecture to support reporting & visualizations using Tableau
- You will develop & maintain ETL processes & data models
- Proactively identify gaps in data usage & define processes to complete them
- Document all releases & versions of our system according to requirements
- Organize users & permissions in Tableau & databases
- You will not only take responsibility for data integrity, but also be a project leader & team player to collaborate & share knowledge with the BI analysts
- Maintain documentation on new data sources, intermediate structures, & how best to access data
Who we're looking for?
- You already have demonstrable experience in Business Intelligence/ Analytics/ Data Science roles
- You know your way around SQL & Python
- You're familiar with cloud platform services such as Google Cloud Platform & AWS
- Some experience with data modelling & data warehousing solutions
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You are a strategic thinker, & enjoy making a direct business impact on our marketing efficiency
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training & development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date & salary expectation.