SoundHound is creating & productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies & award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication & fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees & users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, & weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, andthe opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
About the Role:
- Leverage your C++ skills, & your ability to rapidly become proficient in a new programming paradigm
- Implement, scale, & maintain non-trivial functionality end-to-end, solving algorithm & design challenges
- You will be working on key portions of the unique technology powering the Hound app & Houndify platform
- Excellent coding skills in C++ & at least one scripting language
- Ability to design efficient & robust algorithms
- Ability to work on hard open-ended challenges, & improve existing solutions
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to haves:
- Experience with data conditioning & relevance algorithms
- Experience with speech recognition & related fields
- Experience manipulating & managing large amounts of data
- Experience working with third-party API's
- Fluent in additional languages such as:
Spanish, French, German, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, etc.
How to Apply:
- Please send us your resume & cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular.