Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Revenue Management team is looking for a dynamic Revenue Management Senior Analyst that can support strategic decision-making processes through the use of analytics, a heavy data-driven approach, & operational mindset. Therefore, you should possess superior analytical skills, excellent time-management & organizational habits, & the ability to clearly communicate & present information. Youll leverage data-driven insights about customer behavior to influence strategy & decision-making. Additionally, you may work closely with Corporate Development on M&A, research & market intelligence for potential target companies.
What you'll do:
- Leverage large, complex data sets to identify, quantify & influence key business metrics
- Create insightful automated dashboards & data visualizations to track key metrics
- Provide regular & ad hoc revenue analysis & reporting for management. Articulate results from analyses & prepare output reports for various stakeholders
- Create & deliver quantifiable recommendations that assist revenue/pricing strategy & leadership for broader business initiatives in achieving goals & objectives, while leveraging best practices in the areas of strategy, business planning, KPI development, new & existing initiatives for analysis, & optimization
- Manage & maintain database in SQL/BigQuery environment. Run queries for analyses & ongoing reports.
- Assist with financial transactions by evaluating advanced financial models, performing market opportunity assessments & forecasts, identifying & tracking deal KPIs & ROI
- Work closely with other functional teams to facilitate & track results of tests/pilots & other programs
- Identify strategic opportunities for investment & focus through competitive research & participation in market events
- Develop financial models & valuation analysis for potential new products & acquisition opportunities, integrating financial targets with usage metrics to create benchmarks for success
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or other quantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience in a management consulting, revenue management role, and/or other finance & analytics role
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), presenting the data in a clear & concise manner, & creating actionable insights
- Proven track record of pushing analysis to actionable recommendations required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel & SQL
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in wrangling & transforming data
- Work & communicate with non-technical colleagues to analyze data & solve problems
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.