Sr. Administrative Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer
New York, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Sr. Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) & members of the Commercial Operations Leadership Team, this will involve scheduling appointments & meetings; answering & screening calls/emails; tracking & monitoring business issues; preparing for weekly leadership team meetings & monthly Commercial Operations team meetings; resolving problems that do not require action by the senior management; making travel arrangements; & processing travel & expense reports. The ideal person for this role is someone who is proactive & can anticipate the needs of the business; you are also someone who can multitask, work well under pressure & enjoy working across many areas of an organization.
- Support CCO & members of the Commercial Operations Leadership Team
- Scheduling appointments & meetings based on business priorities; Preparing & distributing materials to meeting participants as required; Revising meetings & appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Arrange for meeting space, food & beverage service & other items as needed for team meetings, & help host Senior Management meetings & clients (annual large-scale meeting; quarterly in person leadership team meetings; periodic in person client meetings)
- Answering & screening calls that ask for access to the CCO; redirecting calls to appropriate parties; providing callers with information if possible.
- Tracking & monitoring pending business issues for follow-up
- Making travel plans for executives comprising air travel, hotel accommodations, & other related services.
- Processing travel & expense reports for executives to ensure compliance with existing company policies
- Help build a positive, inclusive, fun place for the Commercial organization to thrive as a cohesive team
Who you are
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting Executive level team members
- Industry experience/knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in G-Suite & Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach
- Ability to adapt to & embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Problem solvingthe individual identifies & resolves problems in a timely manner & gathers & analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skillsthe individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas & exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communicationthe individual speaks clearly & persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills & conducts meetings.
- Written Communicationthe individual edits work for spelling & grammar, presents numerical data effectively & is able to read & interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizingthe individual prioritizes & plans work activities, uses time efficiently & develops realistic action plans.
- Quality controlthe individual demonstrates accuracy & thoroughness & monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptabilitythe individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands & is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependabilitythe individual is consistently at work & on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction & solicits feedback to improve performance