WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is at a pivotal point in its development. Now experiencing its most rapid growth to date, the company needs a Digital Marketing Manager. We're looking for a data-driven marketer who will take ownership of our acquisition marketing channels to ensure that they are performing efficiently. You should have experience analyzing large sets of data & delivering insights & recommendations for improvements.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail - no error or oversight, big or small, gets past you. You are a problem solver who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves & jump right into execution. You are an independent self-starter who has an entrepreneurial drive & loves to think of better, more efficient ways to solve both everyday & unique problems.
This is a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty in all aspects of digital performance marketing at a fast-growing, Series B-funded startup in the heart of NYC. You will report to & work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing while having the opportunity to work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the organization. The work you will do will have an immediate & visible impact not only on marketing but the company as a whole.
- Manage marketing campaign set-up, delivery, performance, testing & reporting across multiple digital channels
- Analyze data, identify trends, implement optimizations on a day to day basis across multiple digital channels, including paid search/display, organic, mobile app, social, etc.
- Ensure that marketing campaign funnels & customer/user behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting & analysis purposes
- Deliver insights & optimization recommendations through ongoing reporting across multiple channels
- Participate in creative ideation & development by contributing insights gleaned from managing & analyzing marketing campaigns
- Ideate & build out campaign-specific landing pages using tools such as Unbounce
- You will stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates & their impact on our sites.
- You love data & have a proven ability to analyze & interpret data to identify insights, using tools such as Google Analytics
- Have acute attention to detail & never-ending curiosity
- You are a quick learner & a creative problem solver who believes every situation has an optimal solution
- Experience managing paid budgets for one or more companies in ad platforms such as Facebook Ads & Google AdWords
- You love getting your hands dirty & are not afraid of diving deep into execution
- You are persistent & relentless when it comes to achieving personal & professional goals
- You are comfortable working in Excel and/or Google sheets
- Familiar with merge tags & personalizing action-driving emails for our University partners
- You are a team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities & excels under pressure
- Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing work environment
- College Degree (ideally from a US college)
NICE TO HAVE
- 3-4 years of data-driven marketing or financial/data modeling experience
- Media or Advertising Agency experience
- Experience at a fast growth startup or at a Big 4 consulting group
- Experience with querying databases with SQL
- Experience with SEO & understanding impact of keywords & content
- An eye for aesthetic & design
- A strong sense of intuition, especially when it comes to marketing to college students & recent grads
- Familiarity with other analytics tools like Google Analytics or Periscope
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing
- Familiarity with CRM tools
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's & more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter & FSA Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew & Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard toactual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).