Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We are creators, influencers, creative industry rogues, & SuperBowl stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Were insane for what we do & the people we do it with. We move so fast & make so much good shit that we cant even keep up with ourselves. So, we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) social pros. But above all - passionate makers & culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators. Whats your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? Were down with all of that. Just as long as you love making shit & are really good at it.
This exciting opportunity based in Malaysia will allow you to collaborate with the APAC team as well as learn from experts globally. You will manage & drive our Influencer expertise as someone who is familiar with the Malaysia landscape.
Are you based in Malaysia? Geeking the influencer space in & out in the APAC market for three-plus years now? Fluent in Social Media Language? Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Heres where you come in.
- Research, source & find the best influencers for upcoming projects, matching the talent with the brief in an interesting & suitable manner.
- Manage the relationship with the KOLs used on projects, overseeing the negotiation, managing the contracting process & liaising with the talent to ensure they deliver to the brief.
- Assist VaynerMedia in content principles & the shooting guides for influencers/KOLs/Celebs in Malaysia.
- Work with us on creating the content principles for all KOL assets for a certain campaign, the brand's role & engagement with that content, & develop KOL briefing guides for video & photo production & help us create a virtual lab for KOL product presentation --- all the above for Malaysia.
- Work on specific shooting guides per platform in order to make sure assets are as engaging & authentic as possible, always building on brand equity
Heres the Gig --
- Do you know social media inside & out?
- Are you experienced in writing clear briefs, & communicating with influencers from micro to celeb?
- Deep familiarity with influencers landscape, including recommending/ booking talent
- Ability to strategically recommend breakthrough programs leveraging influencers
- Ability to think globally/regionally, in addition to local market
- Experience with large brand & large-scale activations
- Being familiar with rights, contracting is a big plus
- Do you have any relationships with influencers/talent?
- It would be amazing if you yourself are a KOL/talent
- Then this is the role for you!
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.