Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, & Native American students & professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, Fast Company, TIME, TechCrunch, Ebony, Black Enterprise, CNN, & others. Jopwell was also recognized by Fast Company as a top 10 most innovative enterprise company in 2017.
We are looking for a Client Success Coordinator to join our Campus Recruitment team. The role reports to the Client Success Lead, Campus. In this role, youll have the opportunity to support our clients in their efforts to attract, engage, & connect talented diverse students with career advancement opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to connect diverse campus talent with some of the countrys top companies, including Facebook, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Nielsen, & more.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice. This role is typically based in New York City.
- Develop creative solutions & coordinate initiatives to promote client engagement & drive candidate success.
- Coordinate with internal teams to project manage & deliver on bespoke client services, such as webinars, events, & branded content
- Support outreach efforts to high school & college organizations to grow Jopwell's campus community.
- Assist Client Success Managers with sourcing candidates for career opportunities across industries.
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers to provide candidates with resources to reference throughout their application processes.
- Conduct competitor research for Client Success Lead & identify potential growth opportunities for Jopwell
- Support Campus team in tracking & analyzing data to drive candidate success & client ROI
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & proactively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for Jopwells mission
- 1+ years experience in University Relations, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or Community Outreach
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel (pivot tables, v look-up)
- Ability to learn SQL to understand & edit queries
- Working knowledge of finance and/or tech industries