MessageGears is the first email marketing solution of its kind. By combining the power & security of on-premises software with the efficiency & scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every email. Were not interested in simply being another email service provider were disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
We're rapidly growing & need YOU to help shape the process for developing great software. We're located in a beautiful office space Downtown, offering access to beautiful parks, an on-site gym, trendy shops, Marta, free parking & world-class restaurants.
As Tech Lead, you will lead the delivery output for the full Scrum team consisting of full-stack Java engineers, data & DevOps engineers, a scrum master & product owner dedicated to the team. A great Tech Lead partners with the product owner to align focus & work to maximize delivery. Key to being a tech lead at MessageGears is balancing smart technical decisions within the team & fostering the right communication across teams to meet milestones. The Scrum team owns the solutions designed & implemented to meet client driven requirements & the Tech Lead structures how challenges are broken down, organized & overcome to leverage all resources on the team as effectively as possible.
- Be an inspiring leader to a Scrum Team
- Partner with platform Product Owner to maintain a clear roadmap & ready backlog blended appropriate with company goals
- Provide technical leadership & decision making for the team to plan efficient development sprints leveraging all team resources
- Promote good engineering practices within the team to ensure delivery of quality code assets
- Maintain a hands-on role developing clean, concise code with appropriate developer documentation & unit test cases
- Work with full-stack mindset to advocate effective & scalable implementations
- Review team members code for consistent patterns, accepted standards & clear, supportable design
- Ensure proper test coverage of the Teams work to ensure data integrity between producers & consumers
- Support the success of the Scrum team to complete Sprints early!