Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications by enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their businesses by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
Were looking for a Marketing Content Editor to produce high-quality, engaging content across the buyers journey. This role will support the entire marketing organization by ensuring a consistent voice across marketing. The ideal candidate will have proven writing & editing experience (in content marketing, inbound marketing, journalism, or related field), knowledge of B2B marketing organizations, & experience in enterprise software.
- Ensure a consistent voice across all marketing content, checking to validate that content is high-quality & current.
- Closely collaborate with other marketing leaders (campaign managers, product marketing, industry & solution marketing, influencers, PR, global marketing, SEO) to create impactful, engaging content.
- Edit, write, & coordinate the production of original marketing content at scale -- including thought leadership assets, blog posts, SEO content, white papers, infographics, sales enablement, product collateral, & other marketing materials.
- Find new, creative ways to repurpose existing content into spinoff & companion pieces.
- Partner with other content creators (both internal & external) & creative to deliver high-quality, engaging content assets.
- Support the distribution & promotion of marketing content, coordinating with email, social media, SEO, & campaign managers.
- 2+ years of content marketing, inbound marketing, brand journalism, or related experience within enterprise software.
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent writing, editing, & oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven, engaging writing & editing skills with original bylines/content to support.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, & results-oriented environment.
- Experience in Google Analytics & SEO preferred.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.