The Media & Acquisition team is seeking an experienced SEM Strategist to manage domestic & international paid search campaigns across Squarespaces multi-product suite. The main focus for this role is on launching, testing, & scaling paid search initiatives for our full range of product offerings including Squarespace Scheduling.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, results-driven marketer with both deep expertise in search & a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. Our team is both rigorous & experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities, & we seek team members who can deliver on both in a fast-paced environment. If you are excited by data, passionate about finding new audiences, devoted to flawless execution, & motivated to continuously grow & improve, wed love to meet you.
This role is part of the New York-based team & reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Bring to market Squarespaces new (and future) product offerings across the online presence category by recommending, & launching paid search marketing initiatives globally. Squarespaces Scheduling tools will be a priority for this role.
- Develop reporting & tracking processes for various stakeholders based on key KPIs & objectives.
- Manage, optimize, & scale campaigns for multiple Squarespace products across Google Ads & Bing.
- Identify new entry points for prospective customers to the full range of Squarespace products & opportunities to cross & upsell by leveraging search data.
- Define, implement, & interpret an ongoing testing agenda.
- Interpret searcher intent & draft creative that will resonate with the audience, drive engagement, align with our brand voice, & ultimately generate customer growth.
- Collaborate across media channels & stakeholders across the organization to maximize the value of search data & insights.
- Work closely with our analytics team to conduct multi-touch performance analysis & better understand the role of search in the customer journey.
- 3-5 years of experience as a paid search media planner/buyer in a performance-driven organization.
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads.
- Deep understanding of performance tracking & ROI analysis; you should be very comfortable working in Excel/Google sheets & building reports & dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness; experience with Looker & Amplitude is a plus.
- Structured thinking & strong ability to communicate plans & performance to multiple audiences.
- Self-motivation, autonomy, & a keen eye for detail.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.