About The Role:
We are looking for a Software Quality Intern to work with us on a number of software development & testing projects. You will work with our product & solutions teams to create & test new initiatives that extend our current suite of products. The internship is one of a generalist who wants to not only build but test & integrate real time systems.
- Pursuing MS or BS in Computer Science
- Team oriented, Self motivated, & Self Starter
- Exceptional communication, reliability, & organization skills
- Passionate about quality, software solutions, technology, & operations centric problem solving
- Interest in participating in User Experience analysis & Product Design
- English speaking & a great communicator
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 2+ years on Java, Node.JS, or other OO Language
- Web technologies (JS, CSS, HTML5)
- SQL Database design & development
- Mobile development (iOS/Native) is a plus
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence & meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication & task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels & tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, & The Leading Hotels of the World. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Best Workplaces of 2019, & winner of Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App & Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.