SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate & understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively & from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, & M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, & others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.SecurityScorecard embraces diversity." SecurityScorecard was founded in 2013 by two former security leaders, Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, who were respectively, the CISO & Head of Security & Compliance at a large e-commerce retailer, Gilt Groupe. Dr. Yampolskiy, who has a PhD in cryptography, was also the CTO of BlogTalkRadio/Cinchcast & has held lead technology & security roles at Goldman Sachs, Oracle, & Microsoft. Mr. Kassoumeh also led Global Security at Federal-Mogul & has over ten years of cybersecurity experience. Together they were perplexed at the lack of visibility into risks involved in both their own environment & those who they needed to trust with sensitive information in order to conduct business. They wanted to find a way to see what hackers see.
SecurityScorecard is hiring a Director of Growth Operations role. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve SecurityScorecard's Product Growth operational efficiency & readiness. The role is focused on identifying & delivering key metrics & insights on product performance, partnering cross functionally to deliver operational plans for the Growth org, driving cross functional efficiencies & uncovering new areas for Growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a Growth Ops person who loves data & systems, achieving product objectives, & working with multiple partners.
- Design & interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations to the Growth team, through tools, analytics & market research as required (e.g. market, customer, sales insights/data points, funnel & conversion metrics & other)
- Build & own the process to capture, synthesize, & communicate insights on product data, usage & customer feedback & provide analysis of the data on an ongoing basis with strong ownership on the quality & cadence of insight to inform product team operations & planning
- Use data driven insights to identify areas of emerging growth opportunities & risks
- Work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, & develop solutions & implementable recommendations & get results through a detailed, data-backed process
- Must have proven track record of ensuring success between GTM & product teams
- Work with operations stakeholders throughout the org to collect, prioritize & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product & engineering in future development
- Work closely with product marketing & sales enablement team to ensure our sales team is ready with the resources, information & processes required to support new products or growth initiatives (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Develop, manage, & continuously improve processes for scale that help the Growth team meet its goals more efficiently & effectively
- Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure & track critical Growth initiatives, & prepare the content for Executive Staff, Quarterly Business Reviews, & Board Meetings. Own & drive our Growth metrics.
- Manage automated communication messaging & support product-related communications to users by building workflows, managing outreach sequences, & defining messaging triggers.
- 3+ years experience in Product Operations, Growth or a Data Analysis field in a startup or SaaS product environment, with high business savvy
- Experience driving large & sophisticated initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business & operational plans through to driving execution to success is required
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) - to work with leaders across departments
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, & innovative high-growth environment
- Ability to easily prioritize & complete multiple projects with deadlines
- Ability to distill large volumes of data into digestible & actionable insights through systems such as Tableau, Pendo, Salesforce, Marketo, Jira, Mutiny, etc. Must be comfortable diving deep into data & systems.
- Experience with HTML for email design, SQL, & Zapier are preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.