Launchmetrics is a Brand Performance Cloud that arms fashion, luxury, & beauty executives with the tools & data to create inspiring, shareworthy & measurable experiences to attract todays modern consumer. With over a decade of experience, we develop software that empowers companies in the fashion, luxury & cosmetics sectors, helping them grow their businesses & streamline their processes. It is the most essential & trusted technology in the industry, yielding an unrivalled market penetration to 50% of the top 100 luxury brands worldwide in addition to fashion, beauty & retailer giants such as Dior, Fendi, TopShop, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, Adidas & more.
Founded in NYC, with operating headquarters in Paris, Launchmetrics has employees in eight markets & support in five languages. The company works with over 1,000 brands as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana, Pitti Immagine, & Google, to accelerate their business & build lasting exposure.
As a Frontend software engineer at Launchmetrics Technologies,its all autonomy, creativity & ownership. You will work in a new squad dedicated to a from scratch project. You will be responsible to design, build & maintain a reliable & scalable API for our new software focused on Digital Asset Management (helping clients to manage images & videos). You will work in a squad of 10 people mixing other developers, UI/UX designer, Product Owners & Product Managers in a collaborative & energetic environment. Here, we iterate quickly & refactor frequently, writing clean & simple code to solve critical business needs & to provide the best possible experience for Launchmetrics users. You will be an important part of a fast growing business in the Fashion Luxury Beauty industry.
- Creating software in a React/Serverless/Node.js environment.
- Contribute to build a new product from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions & the most recent technologies.
- Working closely with product management & UI/UX managers to define user requirements & translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing & constantly driving for improved efficiency & code health.
- Knowledge of a JS Framework: React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience implementing a REST or GraphQL API
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Excited to solve complex problems in sophisticated web applications as part of a fast-paced team.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to adapt, solve problems, self-improve & suggest new ways of improvement.
- Ability to estimate workload.
- At least 2 years of experience.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to whats trending in all businesses worldwide
- Based in center of Paris (2e arrondissement)
- International & multicultural environment
- An incredible work environment fun, casual, fast-paced (monthly afterwork)
- A passionate, driven & fun team that is as eager to learn new things as you are (monthly meet up with all TECH team)
- Health insurance (Alan Blue) offered
- Tickets Restaurant
- Plan Epargne Entreprise