LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
With innovation, simple & scalable efforts, & customer service at our core, the Loan Analyst team at LendingHome works cross functionally with other departments to change the landscape of the mortgage industry. The team is responsible for using their critical thinking skills to work through customer challenges & their collective effort is integral in shaping a positive loan experience for all stakeholders. The team works together to find a way to win & adapts to new changes quickly. Were a fast growing company & are looking for people who have a desire to grow, learn & accelerate their career. As an integral part of the Operations team, you will process the loan & get it ready for an underwriting decision, working with third parties, borrowers & mortgage brokers to create a smooth & simple process for getting a loan.
- Analyze loan applications, collect essential documents & obtain third party reports.
- Reach out to customers to obtain documents or essential information & answer customers questions relating to required documents.
- Reviewing & analyzing documents against our credit policy, with the goal of getting the loan ready for an underwriting decision.
- Meet & exceed your daily & monthly quotas for new application reviews, while upholding our high standards for quality.
- Identify potential roadblocks or credit policy alignment issues, & work with sales & other operations teams to determine the best approach.
- Work closely with your cross-functional team to meet & exceed weekly & monthly processing & funding goals.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects or assigned initiatives as needed. Examples may include: testing new systems, procedures, or credit policies, functioning as power user, training or mentoring new hires, data & reporting, etc.
- Attend & regularly give feedback in team meetings.
- Preferred Associates or Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience in business or a departmentally related field.
- 1-2 years of successful professional experience as a Loan Analyst/Processor, and/or 2-3 years successful professional experience within the mortgage lending industry.
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with a strong desire to learn.
- You have strong computer skills Including experience with Microsoft Word & Excel/Google Suite.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions.
- You look for ways to apply technology to help solve business problems.
- You have outstanding verbal & written skills that will enable you to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers & business partners.
- You are open to feedback, comfortable speaking up & asking questions & able to follow a proven process.
- You are flexible & can work in a dynamic environment of rapid change
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.