As Operations Lead / Business Manager, you will execute the operational & management tasks of a fast paced, high performing real estate agent team. You represent the team, serving as a member & point of contact to clients/customers, outside vendors, & the Compass community. Anticipating the needs of the team, you resolve operational & transactional issues before they arise, & delegate administrative & marketing tasks as required. Your expertise lies in your flexible approach to management, agility when coordinating multiple agents, & high volume operational output. You must be able to pivot between competing priorities & constantly think of ways to streamline the workflow & efficiencies of the team.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Operations Lead / Business Manager Will:
- Evaluate key areas of responsibility & implement operational improvements, working with team to locate & execute best practices in structuring an efficient work flow
- Work closely & effectively with the lead agent(s) to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities & follow up as necessary
- Maintain & manage team drives, calendars, contacts, listings, social networks, & website
- Manage external requests & retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides) & Mailchimp
- Strong written & oral communication
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.