Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development responsible for growing Yexts business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail & more. You can learn more about our clients & their storieshere.
As aDirector, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. You are committed to winning & taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yexts product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six & seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead & grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts & working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing & new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory & prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete & complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, & own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop & manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer & develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification & research, to formalize a go to market strategy & create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while creating satisfied & referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 10 years digital experience or technology sales & account management experience
- Ability to reach & develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape & relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications & complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO & SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.