Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Digital Implementation Manager, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Digital Implementation Manager is a key technical & project management position that will be responsible for the integration of key European issuer clients to new Visa Service. You will report to the Senior Manager, New Service Implementation. The candidate filling this role should be experienced in technical & project management skills & possess experience implementing software & payment solutions from a technical perspective. This role will support cross channel solutions, platforms & market rollout with a focus on being a technical subject matter expert on new digital products & services. While initially focusing on Visa Token Service, the role will also support other new products & services, in a similar capacity as with Visa Token Service.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will act as primary technical integration contact for the client
- Assisting in sales conversations, you will help with product demo's, discuss requirements, placements, & flows, answer technical questions as needed
- You will be managing integration projects, working closely with client & business to develop & track milestones & schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together. Be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology & project perspective
- Providing functional & technical requirements & certification requirements for integration to digital services to key clients
- You will create, maintain & execute solution designs
- Leading technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized & objectives are clear
- You will be managing the communication of progress/status within the core team & external to the team (customers, merchants, partners, issuers, etc) escalate issues as necessary. Remove roadblocks & keep processes running smoothly
- Focusing on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to Visa Token Service, & other new digital products & services when required
- Triage client issues in a timely efficient manager, during & after the implementation process act as a liaison between the digital product team, digital technology team & clients to track down issues, answer inquiries & deliver a successful integration
- You will represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders. Strong customer-facing communication skills & technical aptitude
- Be the Implementation SME for Visa new services especially new digital products & services
- Setting & managing customer expectations with regard to features & solution availability
What we're after...
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional experience
- Experience in payment Authorisation, Clearing & Settlement
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience & comfort able working in an agile & fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with APIs in various technology environments
- Experience in managing E-commerce or payments projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, & problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to present ideas & run large workshop with clients
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, & amazing accomplishments
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, & payments are all pluses
- A secondary European language will be a bonus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.