White Ops is the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises including the worlds largest internet platforms from sophisticated bots, by verifying the humanity of more than one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, fill out forms, fake likes, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud.
We stop them.
In this role, you will be a part of the White Ops front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue & reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem & work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think weve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment & share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker & a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information & uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble & play the next game. When you dont, be humble & play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said youd deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps & help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.If youre looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations (capes & masks optional), while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
The Strategy & Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging the teams operational muscles & efficiencies.
As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
You will be responsible for building, designing, & implementing new processes that aim towards creating departmental alignment, while accelerating revenue growth across all three of White Opss product solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team, one that has significant exposure & impact to the entire commercial organization. This role will report into the Director of Global Strategy & Revenue Operations & live within the Global Sales organization.
The team is just getting started, & were looking for a rockstar to join our mission in accelerating growth.
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, & have excellent problem-solving abilities. You are a builder at-heart, have an entrepreneurial spirit, & are ready to roll up your sleeves & drive operational excellence.
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present & the other on the future.
- Create alignment across many functional areas of the company to drive growth & cohesion (Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance, & Legal).
- Develop & implement regular reporting of key bookings & revenue performance metrics.
- Partner closely with leadership to set departmental goals & drive key decisions.
- Own tracking sales efficacy, productivity, & the day-to-day management of Sales Mechanics of our revenue team.
- Support the development & implementation of new processes & procedures that aim to streamline & accelerate our business.
- Work with various departments to make Salesforce.com our single source of truth while ensuring data is always accurate!
- Previous work experience (4-6 years) in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Growth operations, Management Consulting, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working at a hypergrowth technology start-up or scale-up.
- Technically proficient in Salesforce (Lightning), G-Suite, & Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Nice to have: previous work experience in technology, ad tech, or cyber security industry
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches & happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, & creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, & we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, & London.
We have many world-class customers who use our platform. We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work.