GROUP NINE is seeking a talented, innovative, & pixel-perfect Beauty Junior Designer to join Brandshops Art Department. The Beauty Junior Designer will be responsible for creating unique & compelling designs for a various range of projects, products, & marketing initiatives. Working closely with the Beauty Art Director, this person will create visually stunning graphic design for a major cosmetics brand as an agency partner to Brandshop.
- Create compelling, interactive, & engaging designs & experiences for social media, product launches, & marketing campaigns for a major cosmetic brand.
- Design viral memes, graphics, illustrations, & designs for social media & various projects based on the brands product launches, & marketing programs.
- Explore & execute design & branding elements including but not limited to product categories, marketing priorities, social, editorial, & e-commerce assets, & other relevant design projects.
- Produce creative design & assets that aligns with designated style guides for clients & internal teams.
- Develop & maintain design standards & style guides with a solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic, & digital design.
- Build brand presentations, mood boards, & image presentations for Keynote, Google Slides, & PowerPoint decks.
- Keep working files organized & follow best practices for file prepping/delivery
- Update and/or prep existing Adobe files for clients & export graphics for use on web, print, or in video
Idea generation & teamwork:
- Take design direction from Beauty Art Director to improve visual composition.
- Attend weekly creative meetings & brainstorms.
- Contribute new ideas for design treatments, planning, & strategy with teams.
- Design with a sophisticated youthful & trendy aesthetic with a keen eye for beauty, fashion, & lifestyle photography & digital design & typography.
- Passion for photography & typography with a strong eye for composition.
- Drive for innovation & proactively seek knowledge in latest visual storytelling, design & typography trends, social platforms, & industry best practices.
- Interest in beauty, cosmetics, fashion, & lifestyle
- Professional & collaborative communication style across teams
- REQUIRED: Portfolio featuring examples of design work. Any candidates that do not provide a portfolio link will automatically be rejected.
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Design. Illustration skills are a plus!
- Passionate about design & committed to making beautiful work.
- Excellent typography, color theory, & composition skills.
- Exceptional work ethic & superior attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills & ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Loves to collaborate & work with a large team.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), & presentation design skills using Google Slides, Keynote, & PowerPoint.
- Ability to stay ahead of trends & adapt to changing digital landscape
Occasional evening & weekend work required as needed. Must be able to work remotely, with the flexibility to work on site in the future.