Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role
- Help create the companys strategic product vision & strategy, defining the current & future market needs, articulating new opportunities, & working in close concert with executive leadership, technology teams, & various business teams to articulate specific goals
- Define the Product organization's OKRs (Objectives & Key Results), contributing to the overall success of SecurityScorecards culture & growth
- Articulate the short & long-term product strategy for the product teams, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap & the company's mission & vision of succeeding through differentiation & value.
- Communicate & socialize the strategy & roadmap to internal, customer & industry analyst stakeholders in ways that drive excitement, support & understanding.
- Lead & manage a global team of high performing product managers through the product lifecycle & development processes to ensure their success & development.
- Drive the product life cycle from strategic planning to product launch & enhancement, including requirements gathering, use case definition, partnering with engineering, product launch, & delivering closed loop adoption & usage metrics.
What you'll do:
- Champion user-centered research & design principles from concept to launch; persona research & development through UX ideation, testing, & specification.
- Develop technology alliances & partnerships to enhance the differentiation & value of our product portfolio & expand our market opportunity.
- Lead the pricing & packaging of our solutions in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Meet with clients to collect & analyze feedback from stakeholders to enhance end-user experience, & shape new features, customer commits, potential areas for partnerships, & technical areas of improvement.
- Develop product management talent & link business objectives to the teams quarterly & annual goals.
- Define, prioritize, & execute a flow of product enhancements & operational improvements designed to enhance revenue & efficiency.
- Manage 3 directs under CPO -VP product growth, VP product, VP UX ~ 30 total in the near term
- Support sales teams in pre-sale technical & go-to-market discussions.
- Grow the company's footprint globally, delivering highly scalable product platforms that meet international needs
- Develop, execute, & support pricing strategies based on product value & performance rather than time & effort.
- Must be a great partner to the Revenue Organization
- Help us see around the corner -- Visionary in the space, able to articulate very clear vision on where product is going, while driving relentless execution
- Pulls together stakeholders, vets ideas & gathers input widely, & prioritizes. Does well driving alignment through leadership & company.
- Creates & updates the system, assembles teams, & keeps an eye on every step from idea to shipped product.
- Have a purview with Product led growth, UX, program management, muscle memory owning.
- Enterprise SaaS experience with scale from 70M 200M ARR
- Managed multiple product lines
- Results based, outcome oriented (bonus points if they implemented Jobs to Be Done framework in previous teams)
What you bring:
- 15+ years of progressive product management experience including a successful track record leading high performing, high growth, global SaaS product & design teams
- Experience using data & primary research to inform solution design & build internal business understanding
- Proven experience building, growing, retaining & inspiring a world-class product & design team.
- 10+ years working in Agile, scrum or lean development processes to develop & manage products & people through the entire product lifecycle.
- Experience in delivering SaaS (software-as-a-service) products at scale
- Demonstrated success delivering a product strategy & roadmap that drove double-digit growth, managing a product portfolio while increasing revenue & profitability.
- Demonstrated track record in bringing multiple product groups together & creating a strong, cohesive, & collaborative product organization united in one vision.
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market, including market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP's, go-to-market strategy, pricing, testing, iterating based on feedback, etc.
- Must have amazing operational command of scaling teams
- Ability to connect effectively & constructively with clients & sales teams to understand & articulate marketplace needs, & to communicate our product capabilities & differentiators.
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments & positioning; product planning & roadmap definition, sales training & presentations.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs & evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Must be endearingly impatient & highly responsive
- Extremely high sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a cross-functional & collaborative role spanning several teams outside of the product & design organization.
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives & work collaboratively with a driven leadership team
- Must be a great communicator (clear, structured, highly articulate) at the executive & board level, including the ability to crystallize & broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be effectively articulate
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills when determining how to solve market challenges best.
- Strong analytical ability to assess complex situations & ability to deliver creative solutions.
- Must be very social, highly extroverted, wanting to talk to everybody every day
- Gets energized being on Zooms
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun & collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA: We practice what we preach
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.