We have an amazing opportunity for someone to grow one of our fastest growing teams here at HelloFresh in Berlin. In our Supply Chain Management Tribe, you will support us in optimising & improving the HelloFresh supply chain software landscape to be a scalable, flexible, & efficient global digital platform by building user-first, workflow-based, reliable experiences with global applicability. You will solve the high impact business problems with common, efficient & quality development practices.
What youll do
- Help set strategy & goals across multiple engineering teams enabling the fast growing Supply Chain Management operations
- Work effectively with Product & Design counterparts towards a common goal of delivering great experiences to our customers, building the IT platform for the physical product creation of HelloFresh
- Hire, inspire, manage, & grow cross-functional agile engineering teams, ensuring every engineer has adequate growth opportunities
- Lead goal-oriented teams that deliver customer value early & often, diligently measuring results
- Set & ensure the upholding of high standards for quality, scalability & customer focus
- Play a key role in ensuring the ongoing alignment of our technology with the overall business strategy for the company
What youll bring
- You bring hands-on engineering experience - ideally in the Logistics/Supply Chain domain
- You are experienced in managing a team of multiple teams
- You demonstrated in past engineering leadership roles your impact towards achieving business goals
- Strong knowledge of architecture & the capacity to design resilient distributed systems that are flexible & scalable
- Ability to work with Agile methodologies, with focus on data-driven experimentation, lean thinking & quick iterations
- Proven track record of creative problem solving & the desire to create & build new processes
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin, Boulder, Toronto, Sydney, & New York. From internal planning procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.