We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Digital at Vacasa
We make things happenwe learn & grow together. In our line of work, no one can know everything, but everybody knows something. Experimentation is table stakes. We fail fast, learn faster, & iterate rapidly.
What were looking for
Finding & attracting new owners is core to Vacasas business. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that can help us develop & deliver strategies that drive organic growth. We build tools that empower internal sales teams as well as tools that help showcase Vacasas value to potential owners.
As a Senior Product Manager on our organic growth team, youll be the product owner for a fast-paced scrum team that is busy innovating on features that will drive our next level of growth. In this role youll work directly with business stakeholders & a highly-collaborative team of product managers, designers, researchers, analysts, data scientists & engineers to deeply understand the customer journey & use that data to positively impact growth & deliver business value for Vacasa.
What youll do
- Run sprint plannings, standups, retros, etc. for a scrum team
- Build out your product roadmap & communicate decisions to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify the best options to deliver on a reasonable schedule, validating & documenting project requirements & workflows
- Facilitate the delivery of business value through direct support of development teams following an Agile scrum methodology, including building & prioritizing team backlogs & leading & participating in standard scrum ceremonies
- Ideate, test, evaluate, & iterate to meet user needs & drive business outcomes
- Report regularly on project & OKR progress; conduct quarterly ROI analysis
Skills youll need
- Product management experience defining/delivering cross-channel digital experiences; lead generation experience a plus.
- Experience conducting user research & working closely with product design/UX teams
- The standard set of PM skills: understanding markets, competition, & user problems to articulate why & how we should build
- Experience as a product owner working directly with development teams following an Agile scrum methodology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to executives as well as develop detailed workflows, specifications & user stories for technical teams.
- Experience using backlog management tools such as Jira or equivalent
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture