Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our Scrum Masters are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated & deployed with quality & on time delivery into our production systems. Our Scrum Masters also coach & mentor teams to deliver critical, customer facing, enterprise class software development projects while continuously growing & improving!
Esential Duties & Responsibilities:
Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, & other Scrum ceremonies
Facilitate discussion & conflict resolution
Ability to track & remove impediments for the team as quickly as possible
Develop metrics & reports using Rally & other tools to help the team understand its health & progress & to set goals
Agile release planning & slotting
Ensure early & often communication within team & clear visibility with stakeholders.
Influencing habit changes that increase team performance at a sustainable pace
Ability to shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
Leading & coaching a team in growing its Agile maturity
Coach team members to understand Scrum & the Agile Principles
Work with product owner to ensure a well-groomed Product Backlog at all times
- Bachelors or Masters STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- 5+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise class software applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager.
- Expert with Agile techniques & best practices including but not limited to: Defining User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Solid understanding of Agile principles & their application in day-to-day activities
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
- Scrum Master Certification
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.