Kasisto, a NYC-based FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to engage & transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anyplace.
KAI, our conversational AI platform, powers smart bots & virtual assistants across messaging, mobile, web & wearables. KAI was built from the ground up with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry; based on decades of research in speech recognition, natural processing, AI reasoning & natural language generation. The agile modern platform saves enterprises time & money with easy customization, simple APIs, modern SDKs, deep learning, security & compliance & fast deployment.
Some of the worlds most innovative banks are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems & predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots & assistants!
We are actively seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will play an integral part in the continued improvement of the coordination of our operations, testing & development teams. Key duties will include implementing best practices including automation & streamlining processes where possible & assisting in designing, building & deploying cloud based system infrastructure. You should have the ability to work independently within a small, creative, deadline-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally & have a major impact within a fast-moving tech startup.
What you will be doing
- Managing cloud based (AWS) & hybrid infrastructure(s)
- Helping to manage & improve the software deployment process within mission critical environments
- Improving system security
- Implementing & maintaining logging, metrics & alerting systems
- Administering & maintaining continuous deployment systems
- Enhancing & maintaining the configuration management system
- Building & improving container based architecture
- Monitoring systems for performance
- Troubleshooting system & networking issues as needed
- Working with developers & stakeholders to bring new features into production
- Gathering & reporting data on all relevant systems
What you need for this position
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of Systems Administration / DevOps
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration & MAC OS X
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Experience with container based architecture
- Experience with Docker strongly preferred
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef (preferred) Puppet or Ansible
- Experience evangelizing & implementing DevOps best practices
- Experience building infrastructure as code
- Strong network deployment & troublingshooting experience
- Object Oriented programming skills, ideally in Java
- Experience with Scripting languages such as Python & Bash
- Experience in a 24x7 SaaS production environment preferred
What we offer:
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Great collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Location: Flatiron District, NY
We welcome your cover letter with a description of a project you worked on, salary history & resume at careers at kasisto.com. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.