Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product & customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a technical product manager who will lead the developer SDK for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
Twilio is looking for a Technical Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of building products/SDKs for developers.
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- You have experience building & delivering products for developers: APIs, SDKs, cloud infrastructure, or similar.
- You love to understand your customer's needs & solve hard problems on their behalf.
- You are an excellent communicator, & you write for a variety of audiences with a wide range of technical backgrounds.
- You are motivated by making other people successful, & you believe in the power of platforms.
- You excel at ruthless prioritization": prioritizing delivery while appreciating the realities of building & managing complex cloud software services at scale. You distill complex & ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the product roadmap & strategy for frontend developers looking to extend & adapt Flexs UI.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work alongside engineering teams using Agile/Scrum, facilitate quarterly planning, enable successful sprints, & lead backlog refinement & prioritization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, & cross-functional teams to design, deliver, & support solutions that make our customers successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan product launches & collaborate with stakeholders on customer research, API documentation, & product specs.
- BE BOLD: Define & shape the future of Twilio Flex, Twilio's revolutionary contact center application platform.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally & every month, billions of voice & video calls are made & billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers & businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful & much more powerful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Veerenni 38, Kesklinna, 10135, Tallinn, Estonia, though considering the worlds current circumstances you will start from your home office.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.