Appian has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to develop in all areas of talent acquisition as part of a small, cohesive, & highly productive team in a fast-paced environment where the sky's the limit!
- Recruit world class talent at all levels in Engineering, Product Development, & Cloud & Community Services across the U.S.
- Source & contact passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Screen candidates, articulate position requirements clearly, & provide timely, detailed interview notes in our ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Research, recommend, & participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting & conferences/meetups
- Utilize creative marketing & sourcing strategies & techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Manage scheduling & logistics for all interviews between your candidates & hiring managers, working closely with our Recruiting Coordinator
- Develop & execute recruiting plans within our Engineering Department & have a thorough understanding of our technical positions
- Develop & nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates & maintain their level of interest to meet current & future demand
- 5+ years experience full life cycle corporate recruiting for a software company or as an agency recruiter placing engineers for software company clients
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software Engineering, Product Management, or Interactive/UX
- Ability to thrive, & preference for dynamic, fast paced, & high growth environments
- Proven ability to build & implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- Proven success sourcing & hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
- Programming experience a plus!
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.