Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton Interactive is seeking a Manager of Middle Mile Operations to drive best in class results in Pelotons high-growth, fast paced supply chain. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of supply chain transportation & distribution strategies, & can effectively leverage those skills to deploy Peloton inventory with a high degree of efficiency across the managers operational region.
Successful candidates will work with a team of logistics analysts to manage carriers & 3PL partners to produce operational excellence, & also be comfortable working cross functionally with key stakeholders in the broader supply chain to identify opportunities for improvement in the end-to-end supply chain.
- Plan & deploy inventory to maintain balanced inventory levels of Peloton connected fitness units across geographic region of responsibility
- Manage transportation operations around inventory deployment plans to ensure flawless execution
- Manage carrier partners with meaningful & relevant metrics including On-time pickup & delivery, EDI compliance, Tender acceptance rate, & other cost & quality metrics
- Work with upstream distribution center partners & downstream with last mile partners to ensure seamless movement of inventory across the supply chain through tightly integrated & well-defined processes
- Work with supply chain analytics teams to maintain data integrity & supply chain network visibility to key stakeholders
- Engage & execute on various projects related to middle mile activity to further the strategic supply chain vision at Peloton
- 3 to 5 years of transportation management or distribution planning experience in both forward stock & custom/allocated order environments
- Deep understanding of all modes of domestic transportation (truckload, intermodal, & less than truckload) & working knowledge of ocean/dray operations
- Experience working in TMS systems (JDA, Manhattan, or equivalent) with a preference for implementation experience
- Experience with ERP planning software & systems
- Analytical competency in industry standard platforms (Excel, SQL, tableau, etc)
- Excellent time management, prioritization, & communication skills
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to get to a clear resolution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action