Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era & weve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest & most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits & exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For 4 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Areas Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, weve built a team that has rich & diverse set of experiences & backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork & fun. Were looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What You Will Be Doing
- Source passive Sales talent using a variety of sourcing strategies.
- Employ advanced research methodologies to find & qualify all-star product candidates.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Use your keen instinct & knowledge of relevant markets to entice top sales candidates to engage in dialogue with us about new & exciting job opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources to build strategy around selling our value proposition.
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 3 years experience in a research/sourcing role
- Zest for learning & an enthusiasm for growing a team
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proficiency in Google apps
- Experience leveraging sourcing tools & Applicant Tracking Systems
- Understanding of recruitment lifecycle & high tech sales markets in the United States & other tech hubs in the US
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes & employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality & Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind & body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.