If youre looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results & wants to help small businesses succeed, then this is the place for you!
With offices in the nation's fastest-growing cities: New York, Austin, & Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture & 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about recruitment & employee engagement. Were backed by some of the smartest investors out there (Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView) & our business is taking off. We need talented, passionate & disciplined self-starters who are looking for a challenge worthy of them at a place where they can learn, grow, & have real ownership.
**As a Recruiter at Signpost, youll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business & sales organization. Utilizing a full cycle recruiting process, your focus will be to help continually build our Sales Team in Austin. Youll work hand-in-hand with Sales Management as well as other departments to be a Signpost brand ambassador & a liaison to all candidates who you grant entry to our Austin office.
A day in the life of a Signpost Recruiter/ Office Manager:
- Everyday is different! You come in having the insight to understand your own daily objectives based on priority & game plan being part of an awesome team of folks!
- Deliver a superior full cycle recruiting experience to both hiring managers & external candidates
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates through networking, use of available resources, direct sourcing & cold calling
- Work with multiple recruiters & hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources & share information that creates an effective search process
- Execute against Monthly hiring goals
- Greet & support new hires, guests & visitors (you'll be the first POC in developing & creating our employee experience at Signpost)
- Partner with HR team on the candidate experience leading up to & for First-Day on-site support - Collecting I-9 documents, leading an office tour / meet & greets, setting up the sales mentor program & assisting with the new hire orientation etc
- Lend support with the onboarding process for new hires (workstation setup, coordinating any technical support with IT & HR Manager where needed)
- Lead efforts for Glassdoor review initiatives, & Vendor Relationships alongside HR & recruiting team for new hires in ATX(both sales & non-sales hires)
- Organizing & Planning events, shipping & receiving deliveries, consciously budgeting & spending on office snacks, keeping the office decor attractive & up-to-date, re-stocking office supplies, supporting employee engagement initiatives
People you know would describe you as having:
- 1-3 years of experience in direct recruiting, HR, Sales and/or Office Management (recruiting experience working with sales team & cold-calling environments is required)
- Ability to step up as a team lead for the Recruiting team partnering with the Senior Director, Sales Training & Director, Human Resources on strategy, pipeline, talent profiles. Help oversee other recruiters & projects in regard to sales recruiting efforts
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus & an unwavering work ethic
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment, developing processes & policies on recruitment strategies from the ground up.
- Motivation to grow & win, individually & as part of a team
- Knowledge of Greenhouse.io is a plus, but not required.
What to look forward to:
- Diverse responsibilities from Day to Day
- Great Team Culture
- Fun Happy Hours
- Playing ping pong or foosball (preferably possessing a fierce need to win)
- Flexible Vacation/ Time Off Policy
- Weekly Catered Breakfast
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for both employees & their dependents
- Stock options
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients & growing & has just received $52 Million Dollars in funding to Help Small Businesses Grow! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, & The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!