Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary & cross-functional team comprised of product, web, UX, visual, & motion designers. We work with just about every team from product to brand to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like MailChimp.
We're looking for a Program Manager to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Implement systems for design process management & project status reporting
- Collaborate with design leadership to optimize department & program processes
- Communicate & document process, programs, change management & operations for the design team & on-boarding
- Optimize & coordinate programs for on-boarding, conferences, skills building courses, & MCU leadership training
- Optimize & support resource tracking & design tooling infrastructure
We'd love to hear from you if you have: