As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will work in our Global Customer Care Management Team & support the development of industry-leading best practices & blue prints for everything we do along the HelloFresh Customer Support journey.
What youll do
- You will assess customer support processes & identify best practices, improvements, & innovation opportunities with a data-driven, test-and-learn approach.
- You will closely collaborate with our Tech teams to drive & support various customer self-service initiatives
- You will analyze NPS & CSAT data to identify dissatisfaction drivers & develop improvement strategies
- You will collaborate with site & senior leadership to ensure that clear priorities & business impacts are understood
- You will lead & facilitate LEAN/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas & solutions
- You will take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project
What youll bring
- You have 3-5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management & business analysis
- You have an excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Your ability to set-up, facilitate & lead service improvement sessions with a range of business stakeholders
- You make decisions based on rational reasoning & data
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative & quantitative data to validate hypotheses & drive decisions
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models, & define support requirements & processes
- You are a Team player, with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.