We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations & their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Customer Support Operations Manager to join our powerhouse Customer Support Team. As a Customer Support Operations Manager, you will lead multiple teams of Customer Support agents & Product Support Specialists in distributed locations. You will ensure that the Customer Support Team Leads that report to you have everything they need to deliver a world-class Support experience to all Dashlane users in a simple, effective, & timely manner. You will also manage & coach the Product Support Specialist team/s that manages complex product changes/launches to completion, maintain feedback loop with Product & Engineering teams, & are responsible for technical content management.
This positions location is flexible within France, & you can also opt to work in our Paris office.
- Hire, manage & coach a world-class team of Customer Support & Product Support Team Leaders
- Mentor the team managers to develop & nurture their competencies & experience
- Have weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports as well as skip-level meetings with the team
- Build, review & implement Support processes & policies for efficient execution & smooth collaboration
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering & Product teams to ensure the correct prioritization of bugs & features
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, & Marketing teams to ensure alignment & success in accomplishing company objectives
- Explain vision, build buy-in for direction & catalyze tactical & operational changes that result in OKR & KPI achievement
- Drive strong team performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs, & building appropriate scorecards & reports
- Test, administrate & contribute towards continuous improvement of support tools & processes
- Organize schedules for the team using Workforce Management tools & with the help of the Team Lead.
- Build a collaborative environment where strategy development & execution is done with team members at all levels
- Create reports & communicate KPI & OKR achievements with the executive team & across the broader set of stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as Customer Support Team Lead/Manager or Operations Team Lead/Manager, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent customer-facing & internal communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven ability to understand, communicate & improve the quality of multiple teams
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience collaborating with internal & external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, & marketers to create strategies that deliver on business goals
- Strong customer service orientation & critical-thinking skills
- Experience managing a distributed hybrid Customer Support team
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, & building processes, preferably in SaaS environment
- Experience hiring, creating job descriptions & interviewing
- Experience with workforce management tools & processes
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Experience creating reports & analyzing data to achieve KPI targets. (elaborate )
- Passionate about technology & driving the adoption of new products & features.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.