ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton global payroll team is seeking an ambitious, driven, experienced & sharp continuous improvement project management & payroll service delivery specialist to join its new, dynamic & transformational global payroll team, to be based in our New York City office.
Key Experiences Preferred:
- Global Payroll & Time Project Management experience
- At least 2 years of direct hands on payroll processing (US, Canadian & International) in a high-volume, fast paced environment, utilizing ADP products (ideally ADP Work Force Now, ADP Streamline/Celergo, ADP eTime, in a startup).
- Working knowledge of Global Time Keeping solutions such as Enterprise eTime, Kronos or Workforce software.
- Process documentation & Playbook creation.
- Experience supporting & working with major core HR system of records such as ADP, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors or other similar solutions.
- Intermediate or above skill level with Microsoft Office suite of applications especially Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio & Project.
- Basic expertise with Google Drives, Folders, email & sharing.
- Ability to contribute effectively both as a team player & individual contributor, taking initiative & with minimal oversight & direction.
- Excellent verbal & written communications & presentation skills & ability to provide high quality customer care to internal & external stakeholders.
Additional preferred qualities/skills (Optional but advantageous):
- Ability to travel periodically if needed (domestic & international) for short periods at a time.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related field or equivalent
- PMP, Lean, or Six Sigma Certifications preferred but not required
- Payroll certifications (FPC, CPP) preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.