Squarespace is looking for a passionate CRM Analyst to help develop & execute our Retention Marketing strategy.
You will power a data informed approach to increasing customer engagement & expanding lifetime value. With a keen eye & meticulous attention to detail, you will support creating targeted strategies to drive customer success, & cross-sell & upsell users into more powerful online tools. You will be a part of a growing team, focused on transforming Outbound Marketing as a revenue-driver.
This position is based in our New York headquarters & reports to the Head of Retention Marketing (CRM).
- Provide data driven insights & recommendations to the team
- Design tests that inform prioritization of new channel tactics
- Help meet revenue driving goals including incremental revenue lift, engagement & retention by supporting the CRM Campaigns team with audience definition & list operations for outbound marketing campaignsDevelop performance reports/dashboards for Customer Value tests & campaigns
- Analyze & report on campaign results & user behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, & support overall email strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, & ensure data integrity
- Partner with Data Science team on predictive analytics, segmentation & modeling
- Contribute to ideation process with strategic insights, supporting the development of CRM tactics & revenue driving opportunities
- Partner with Product, Engineering & Analytics teams to develop & improve email tools
- 5+ years of experience in a database or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of overall email processes & ESP platforms
- Knowledge of Python & SQL; HTML & CSS is a plus
- Analytically minded strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Ability to champion ideas & perform in an expedited time frame
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.