As an Expansion Principal, you will plan & oversee the launch of new Via markets throughout the world. You'll also lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, universities, & other transportation providers.
What Youll Do:
- Define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical aspects of launching Vias revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Vias operations, marketing, & technology development teams
- Manage & develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Lead quality assurance & testing efforts for all of our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, & provide ongoing support as needed to enable & promote project success
- Own ongoing operational execution & P&L for partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Collaborate with Vias business development teams to scope & design new projects & business lines based on your operational & product expertise
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A generalist who enjoys evaluating & solving multiple types of problems on any given day.
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position (note: the Expansion team is not traveling during the COVID pandemic)
- Obtained a Bachelors Degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Obtained an MBA
- Prior experience in a startup or similar high-growth environment
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.