About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for an all-star Product Management Intern to provide support to the VP of Product Management & other Product Managers on the team. Each day as a Product Management Intern will differ & it will also give you the opportunity to work with an International team & cross-functionally across the organization.
- Conducting user research
- Assisting with data gathering
- Helping to create user story development
- Helping to develop product requirement documents & spec writing
- Resolving & closing JIRA tickets
- Attending scrum meetings
- Assisting with sprint planning & retros
- Joining in on technical walk-throughs
- Working with Internal & potentially External stakeholders
- This student should be local to NYC & be able to work in our office, located in the Financial District, on a full-time basis.
- Having a self-starter attitude & being proactive in applying your excellent quantitative skills will lead to success at LiveIntent.
- You should be technically savvy & spend your free time reading up on innovative tech happenings.
- Junior or Senior in college Computer Science, HCI, or other applicable Science or Technology Major preferred.
- Passionate about pushing the envelope with innovative products
- A genuine interest in the Ad Tech industry is a huge plus.
- This is a PAID internship opportunity.
A little about your summer with us:
- 10 Fun, Fast Weeks: Our 2020 Summer Internship Program will run during the 2020 Summer Semester.
- This is a paid position & youll work 40 hours per week
- Location: Youll spend 10 weeks at our headquarters in NYC, conveniently located in FiDi. Since we have offices located in Berlin & Copenhagen youll walk away with the experience of working for a global tech company!
- Ownership: Your time at LiveIntent will be meaningful, not filled with coffee runs. Teams across the company have identified ongoing projects to address real business challenges & we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity & go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day you will meet your LiveIntent Guider, a veteran LiveIntenter who will help you navigate through your time here. Your manager & fellow team members will teach you & provide feedback along the way.
- Weve created trainings to help you get the most out of this experience & feel prepared for your next step.
- Find Fun: We work hard at LiveIntent but we take every opportunity to Find Fun along the way. Youre encouraged to participate in activities like: afternoon snack time, Rose Thursdays, in-office group exercise classes, organized sports teams, Summer Fridays & so much more!
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Berlin, & Copenhagen.