Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies & candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates & customers gain insight into everything from sourcing & skills assessments to salary offers & benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Hired Toronto office is vibrant & growing office! As the first IT Administrator in Toronto, you will be a critical member of the Hired Information Technology team. We are responsible for ensuring the digital uptime & productivity of Hireds people & offices, as well as managing the software & hardware that enables our teams to do their best work.
In this role, youll be the first point of IT contact within Hired. Youll provide technology services with an enthusiastic, positive attitude & strong background in customer service. You should be comfortable interacting with a diverse range of people, able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment, take ownership of new & existing technologies, & working collaboratively with others.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Start everyone's day right! Perform operational checks of AV rooms before the start of each business day.
- Manage the IT ticket queue within our service desk (FreshService)
- New Hire Setups to ensure new users are setup on day one
- Daily global support of all software & hardware managed by IT
- Help run audio video conferencing for Hired events internally & externally
- Craft & maintain documentation on technologies & procedures
- Maintain inventory of equipment & other IT assets
- Help triage issues appropriately to management or other teams
- Participate in project planning, standups, & vendor meetings
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2+ years of recent IT troubleshooting experience in a fast paced start-up environment
- You must be passionate about learning old & new technology fast & how it can benefit our company to do its best work
- You love helping others & can articulate technology to help them understand its value
- Familiarity with the following technologies & concepts
- WiFi connectivity & Wired Networking: LAN/WAN
- SSO/SAML - Okta/OneLogin/Google
- Computer backups & security
- Collaboration Tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Zoom, etc
- Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, & Android
- Conference Room technologies (phones, VoIP & videoconferencing)
- Ability to drive small projects to completion with minimal supervision & moderate guidance.
- Ability to contribute to medium projects by helping brainstorm, pointing out gaps & opportunities, & executing subtasks.
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience with JAMF Cloud
- Experience Bash and/or Python
- Experience with Atlassian
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
- Weekly happy hours, Monthly team events
- Stocked kitchen & beverages
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records for employment.