Gainsight is the leader in customer success & product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers & drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products theyve purchased & achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, & Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, & India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity & inclusion at the forefront of Gainsights core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity & inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, youll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale & customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply & grow your expertise.
Gainsight is looking for a results-oriented Sales Development Representative who will support our Outbound function in generating qualified sales leads for the Account Executives you directly support. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, & setting our sales closers up for success.
All SDRs are expected to provide the world class customer experience Gainsight is known for by demonstrating product knowledge, communicating that to the prospective customer. You will do this by researching & developing a clear & meaningful value proposition that aligns to your account hypothesis through cold-calling, emailing & social selling.
What You'll Do
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, email & social selling techniques to generate new sales opportunities.
- Utilize your technical & value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Determine if Gainsight is a good fit for prospect
- Work cross functionally with your assigned Account Executives & Marketing to develop & execute on an account plan.
- Set up meetings between (prospective) customers & sales executives.
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
What We're Looking For
- 2+ Years of experience in a SDR or Sales capacity
- Proven track record of success in meeting monthly targets
- Self-starter who can proactively identify process improvements
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Effective problem-solving; resourcefulness
- Interpersonal communications; Ability to communicate with various styles of recipients
- Outbounding Sales Experience is preferred
- B2B SaaS software knowledge
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Inside Sales experience is a plus
- Proficiency with tools like Salesforce, Outreach & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Flexibility to be able to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-motivated
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happinessit should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, were passionate about achieving our goalsat the office & everywhereand we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust & giving back to each other & our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholderswhether our teammates, clients or shareholderscomes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching & making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work & lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism & laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind. Dont surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new category from scratch & we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention & growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, weve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders & experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, & flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.