Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, & personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
What you'll do:
- Work deals from start to close. These may originate from marketing leads, your cold calling efforts, & opportunities set up by your Sales Associate.
- Conduct demos virtually via web conferencing.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quota.
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape & product knowledge, & contribute to Schoologys strategic growth.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- 1+ years of direct selling experience with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to succeed in a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines, & closing business.
- Consistently described as fast learning, driven, professional, organized & independent.
- Resourceful & diligent in maintaining CRM data. Salesforce CRM experience preferred, but not required.
- Competitive drive to beat targets, positive attitude & incredible work ethic.
- Top-notch communication, articulation & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- 4-year college degree (BA/BS) required.
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity, & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.