Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the Graphic/Visual Designer will support the Marketing team with the primary responsibilities of the conceptualization & design of marketing materials including digital assets, emails, print & offline assets, landing pages.
The position will also collaborate with teams across the organization, including Product & Sales.
What Youll Do
- Design emails at an international scale & work with Performance Marketing team on testing different creative ideas
- Design marketing material, spanning from digital to offline & print assets
- Support the development & execution of creative concepts for marketing materials & photo shoots
- Adopt a holistic approach to our members journey & design member-centric experiences deemed at boosting retention & customer satisfaction
- Act in a versatile manner across different areas of design, specifically pertaining to the Graphic & Visual spheres
- Tell our Knotel stories through physical touch points, balancing the nuance of the details with big picture goals
- Create compelling & engaging designs & layouts for sales & marketing such as email design, social media assets, landing page design, & more
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
You are outcomes driven & fully comfortable with workingcross-functionally & on multi-channel marketing strategies. You move quickly & thrive when wearing multiple hats.You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details, & you can ruthlessly prioritize. You also have the following:
- A Bachelors degree or work equivalent in Graphic Arts
- 3+ years in graphic & visual design. Please submit portfolio as part of your application.
- Strong design thinking & visual skills
- Expert experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign), Sketch & HTML code for email creation. Experience with marketing platforms such as Marketo & WordPress is a plus
- Startup experience a plus!
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.