The Omada MSK Engineering team (Physera) is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Software Engineer to join our cutting edge & growing team. We are looking for people to help us bring down the cost of healthcare, by building exciting new features for our existing mobile apps as well as create new life-changing mobile products & experiences for our patients & users.
We hire passionate, creative people & give them the autonomy to do great work. Our software engineers are comfortable dealing with high-level specifications, working independently & in small teams, & are heavy contributors in the product process from idea to production.
The most important characteristic of our engineers is curiosity we build software to help people with their health, & are bridging new ground every day. We need engineers who are excited to solve problems in novel ways & collectively learn the right approach to delivering the best health care experiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with product managers, designers & an eclectic group of highly skilled engineers to craft delightful user experiences that will make our mobile solutions best in class in order to improve our patients health outcomes.
- Play a critical role in the software architecture, design, & development of our mobile apps that cover a broad range of mobile technologies from 3D animation, audio & video experiences to game changing immersive Augmented Reality & Computer Vision enabled feature sets.
- Writing clean & well-tested code that allows us to keep our applications stable & easily modifiable.
- Constantly fine-tuning & iterating on existing application features & squashing bugs.
- Improving our continuous integration processes & automation.
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing & an open & collaborative remote first work environment.
- 5+ years of experience developing software for mobile, with at least 3 years working with Swift/Kotlin & relevant mobile SDKs (our apps do not contain Objective-C or Java).
- A solid understanding of the build toolchains for getting apps beta tested & into production.
- A passion for both mobile platforms & you've worked on apps that are in the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
- Curiosity & care more about solving problems than being right.
- An eye for influencing product design & good user experience instincts. You love delighting users with going the extra mile threading the needle on the nuances of iOS & Android experiences.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience leveraging SwiftUI or Jetpack Compose.
- Built tablet, watch, or widget experiences.
- Experience with Kotlin Multi Platform.
- Experience working with GraphQL & REST APIs.
- Youve dipped your toes into the server side & understand modern API techniques/frameworks.
- Experience working in healthcare or another regulated industry.
Who we are:
We're a passionate team bringing innovative technology, product, & care delivery expertise to healthcare. We strive to improve access to essential healthcare services while also providing the assistive technology that is necessary to help drive better outcomes. Our product & engineering teams have strong background from both consumer technology & healthcare (Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Kaiser Permanente)
Our team is spread across the US with multiple clusters of team members (CA & MN), & as a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work wherever you're happiest & most productive.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.