Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
The Agile Program Manager (APM) facilitates our Engineering teams to reach our product delivery goals. Acting as Scrum Master for the Marketing & Growth teams you will lead their collaboration & deftly identify dependencies & risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, & leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, & predictability.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment & try new ways of working
- Organized skilled at blocking & tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure theyre responsive to the needs of the business
- A strong Agilist skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, & flexibility to suit the situation
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master; bonus points for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
- 3+ years of relevant experience & at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
- BE AN OWNER & EMPOWER OTHERS: Own & facilitate Agile ceremonies using best practices & flexibility to suit your teams way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency
- DRAW THE OWL: Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data & inspect & adapt practices
- NO SHENANIGANS: Support the transparency & communication of the health & progress of an overall program that your teams contribute to
- BE BOLD: Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Agile muscles across the organization
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work collaboratively with fellow Scrum Masters to track cross program dependencies & promote the success of the Marketing & Growth Business Unit,
The Marketing & Growth Platform harnesses the power of developers to build customized solutions enabling digital marketing teams to engage with their customers. Harnessing Twilios industry-leading messaging services & state-of- the art technologies the platform delivers exceptional user experiences, to provide approachable automation, flexible campaign editing, & actionable analytics.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California St. in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, access to our building fitness center, monthly All Hands & more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.