Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users & a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansiveand rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of our Marketing team, youll be part of a multidisciplinary group of strategic thinkers, storytellers, designers & talented campaign professionals.
Were looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our Tinder U team, (a student-only feature available for traditional 4-year college & university students in the US) responsible for co-managing the Tinder U Ambassador Program & execution of brand marketing campaigns, initiatives & events in the Northeast region of the U.S
In this role you will:
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Director in building & executing strategies across all consumer facing channels, messaging, key brand initiatives, & campaigns for Tinder U.
- Create actionable, localized strategies around potential events & stunts on college campuses located in Northeast Region.
- Work cross-functionally & build relationships with a number of external teams & internal teams such as Product, PR, Creative, Digital, etc. to develop holistic brand & communication strategies.
- Provide support for the design, development & implementation of all Tinder U campaigns to ensure consistency of brand vision.
- Track & compile post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive & improve strategy.
- Manage Tinder Ambassador Program in conjunction with other members of Tinder U team.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets & competitors activities to identify opportunities & key issues.
- Work closely with Analytics to establish goals & track progress against key consumer & business metrics.
- Travel as needed for campus visits, event management, marketing campaigns etc
- Develop & deliver campaign recaps, updates, & brand reporting with accuracy.
- Set, communicate & maintain timelines, budget & priorities on every project.
- Report to Tinders Sr. Marketing Director.
We're looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications or similar discipline
- 4-6+ years direct marketing experience & creative development/ execution required
- Experience in college marketing is a must
- Must be a team player, collaborative, proactive & flexible.
- Must be familiar with the creative development & production process
- Self-directed, efficient & able to handle multiple tasks & priorities in a professional & confident manner under tight deadlines
- Strong project management & interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Excellent oral & written communications skills
- Self-motivated & results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
As part of our team, youll enjoy: