Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an Online/Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team in Madrid. We are seeking someone who sees an opportunity to contribute on a larger scale, not merely a resume builder. You must be eager to learn & contribute on a variety of levels.
Reporting to the Principal Digital Marketing Manager, the selected candidate will be working closely with experienced marketing & sales colleagues & be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing environment to grow professionally & go beyond expectations.
The role involves coordinating online/digital projects on a global basis for Denodo, influencing our brand awareness & lead generation in NA, EMEA, IB/LATAM & APAC.
Thisperson will work to maximize Denodo's digital presence by coordinating our digital properties (websites, blog, social media, promotions...). The ideal candidate is a self-motivator who enjoys his/her work & seeks out innovative ways to communicate.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create, develop & update calendars for promotion, content, postings.
- Create, review & update content for being posted on our blog, websites or social media channels.
- Maintain & update the relationships across all the assets available.
- Work with our editorial staff to edit, publish, promote & create a community on different platforms to drive traffic to our websites, including social media.
- Publish & promote articles & blogs on our websites, as well as third party platforms.
- Manage our social media platforms to engage with potential influencers & grow our community (internally & externally).
- Identify relevant social media groups to post our content & drive traffic to our websites.
- Generate frequent reports based on KPIs to reflect the evolution of the strategy designed.
- Work with our creative team to provide materials for promotions.
- Manage all assigned projects, keep all data organized & meet deadlines.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor´s Degree (preferably in Marketing & / or Communication Sciences).
- At least 1 year of experience (ideally in digital marketing).
- Understanding of inbound marketing concepts & tactics.
- Must be efficient, versatile & task oriented. Need a flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude & creative use of limited resources.
- Languages: Fluent in English (preferable native) & fluent in Spanish written & spoken.
- Experience managing content for websites (CMS).
- Experience managing social media environments (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & SlideShare).
- Experience in supporting, active participation & monitoring of online communities in B2B IT environments.
- Experience in content marketing creation & promotion.
- Knowledge or experience on Email marketing & / or Marketing Automation tools.
- Knowledge & / or previous experience on webcasting, social media ads, video editing, etc.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.