Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about the Growth Marketing Team
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our Web Marketing team, which oversees technical content management of SurveyMonkey's marketing web properties & measurement of these properties as a marketing channel. As the Sr. Web Analyst, you will report to the Manager, Web Development, within the Growth Marketing organization. You will also work with our internal Marketing Analytics, Product, Engineering & Product Marketing teams, & third-party agency partners.
What we're looking for
As Sr. Web Analyst, you will analyze & identify high-value opportunities across our websites to shape our web strategy to maximize growth. You will also manage instrumentation of our tagging & tools infrastructure, suggesting & driving improvements to ensure effective measurement.
- Establish measurement & reporting best practices related to web analytics
- Report out weekly on performance of the websites to identify trends/changes that affect the businesses
- Identify high-value opportunities through analysis to shape our web strategy to maximize growth
- Maintain & fortify a reliable Google Analytics configuration across all of our domains
- Help implement tagging/tracking of our sites in Google Tag Manager
- Partner with our agency & internal growth teams to ensure tagging/tracking is working as planned & identify opportunities for experimentation
- Address questions from partners to understand what pages are performing or not performing well, refine user journeys, & reach website lead generation goals
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in digital analytics measurement & operations with measurable results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with digital & web marketing & ability to report on marketing campaign tracking across channels such as web, SEO/SEM, email, social & webinars
- Deep level of experience using tools including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Big Query & Google Tag Manager
- Advanced SQL capabilities
- Familiarity with other web & product analytics tools, IE: Heap, Mixpanel
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.